SSA STAR CARE LTD
SSA Star Care Ltd will provide support to individual who need care and support for their day-to-day activities. We do this by putting in place a risk assessment in accordance with each individual’s needs and can include;
• How to Keep their home safe and secure
• Managing and maintaining their home
• Understanding their Tenancy
• Skills in every day living (Shopping, ironing and cleaning)
• Managing money and budgeting
• Welfare benefit claims
• Registering with GP, Optician and Dentist
• Looking ager their health and supporting with medication
• Staying contact with friends and family
• Assessing and managing risks
• Going on outing, assist with joining a gym, keeping fit
• Emotional support and advice
SSA Star Care employs care workers and provides a comprehensive range of domiciliary and home care services directly to the service user.
After service users’ needs assessments have been reviewed, we will visit to empower them to tell us in their own words how and when they would like us to carry out the duties to meet their needs. We will ensure to give sufficient information to make sure that service users are able to choose and express their preferences. e.g. Male or female care worker.
Star Care Ltd intend to offer Domiciliary Care services /Supported living units to Adults 18-65 and 65+ that are tailored to meet each client’s individual needs enabling them to live independently in their own home.
We will provide bespoke Personal Care to the following Groups:
2. Physical disabilities
3. Sensory Impairments
4. Mental Health
5. Learning disabilities
|Price:||From: £575.00 To: £1,200.00 per week|
|Total price:||From: £590.99 To: £1,215.99 per week|