One To One Support
Reasons for choosing Resources for Autism
• RfA are a specialist agency and all our staff are autism trained.
• RfA have been providing autism specific play services for 16 years.
• We will meet with you to design a plan and will make sure that plan is adhered to and if progress is not made, will either change the plan or the support offered
• Carers are carefully matched to each individual’s needs
• All carers, whether volunteers or paid staff, are CRB/DBS checked and all are regularly supervised and have designated line managers
• We build on what each person can do and what they enjoy while expanding their horizons and increasing independence.
• These services are open to people at all points of the spectrum and of all ages.
• RfA also provide autism specialist music and art therapists, play, youth and adult group services.
We can provide trained, paid support staff for hours that suit you. All our staff are contracted to us and we do not use agency or temporary staff. Staff have ongoing training and regular supervision.
There is a charge for this service, which can be individually funded or from a personal budget. Apply by completing an online referral form on our website or call us for a form.