Woodside Children's Centre
Organisation type: Local Authority
A Children’s Centre brings together a range of services for children under five and their families such as family support, health and education.
It includes good quality childcare, information and support across the local community. The idea is to make services easy to use and to give children the best start in life.
What services do we offer?
- Access child and family health services
- A friendly place to play and learn
- A place to meet other families and carers
- Access to family friendly support services
- Support on looking for work or training
- Information about becoming a volunteer in the community