Organisation type: Voluntary or Community Sector
Since 1976, Kisharon has provided innovative support to children with complex learning disabilities, their families, teachers and other professionals.
- Kisharon offers lifelong learning by teaching life skills and thus enabling greater independence to those it helps.
- Kisharon has a forward thinking, person centred approach to working with learning difficulties and associated physical problems.
- Kisharon's outreach work creates valuable disability awareness, changing people's perceptions of those with learning difficulties.
- Kisharon provides a safe future for those in our community who are most vulnerable.
- In 2014 Kisharon provided 60 new work placements including jobs in estate agencies, solicitors, schools, butchers, bakeries, launderettes and supermarkets.
- Kisharon provides a nurturing Jewish environment