Organisation type: Voluntary or Community Sector
For over 30 years Ezer Leyoldos has been the only organisation exclusively serving the needs of Families and Children in the Orthodox Jewish Community.
We aim to:
- provide support to families experiencing short term difficulties, particularly after the birth of a baby
- enable families with ongoing difficulties to function effectively
- educate and empower parents by teaching parenting and home management skills
- provide support to famiies in order to keep children safe and healthy
Our services include;
- Post natal support
- Crisis intervention programmes in the home
- Parenting skills training
- Family Support for children in need
- Counselling and play therapy
- Family Support in partnership with Children's Centres
- Kosher meals for families at times of difficulty.
2a Northfield Road