Elmich Care Ltd
Organisation type: Private
Elmich care is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide home care and supported living services. We are passionate about providing high-quality care that meets individual’s needs where the individual is at the heart of everything we do. Our services are outcome based, targeted at improving the wellbeing of people who use our services.
We strive to provide trusted service, built upon our ethos of empathy, understanding, transparency and commitment to excellence.
Our service starts with a free no obligation home visit where we carry out detail assessment with the support of the family, friends and other professionals to ensure that we set up the best person-centred care package and match the best compatible home carer to the individual.
We provide from 30 minutes’ visits to 24 hours care.
Our staff are well supervised and supported to be the best. All our staff receive regular training, follow a path to their personal development and in line with the need of the people who use our services.
We care and support all age groups who may have special needs or vulnerable.
- Physical Disabilities
- People with Learning Disabilities
- Individuals with a Sensory Loss
- People who are recovering from illness/or ops
- Individuals who are terminally ill
- People with mental health issues
Our home care services includes,
- Support with bathing, having shower, oral hygiene
- Support with eating
- Support with taking medications
- Incontinence care and support with toileting
- Cooking and menu planning
- Pet care
- Help with benefits, paying bills, etc
- Support with outings and visiting family and friends
- Accompanying to recreational activities
- Medical appointments, picking up prescriptions
- Help with getting around
- Help with using facilities
- Support with personal mobility