Broadwaters Children’s Centre provides child and family health services, a place to play and learn, room to meet with other families and carers, access to family support services and help for those who want to volunteer in the community.
The nursery has bright airy rooms within a safe and secure environment. Our large, all weather garden offers extensive opportunity for outdoor learning and includes age specific areas.
All meals are prepared freshly and all dietary requirements can be catered for.
We accept employer childcare vouchers and are happy to explain the options relating to childcare funding with you.
We offer a ‘Sibling Discount’.
- We embrace diversity and difference.
- We are committed to providing quality experiences through all our services.
- We believe all children should experience a rich environment.
- We value parent/carers as partners in achieving the best provision for all our children.
- We recognise the importance of listening to, respecting and valuing the contributions children, their families and the community make to the delivery of our services
Opening times 8am – 6pm 48 weeks per year.
Tours 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:30am. Please call to book on 0208 885 8801
See our Activity Timetable