For over 30 years Ezer Leyoldos has been the only organisation exclusively serving the needs of Families and Children in the Orthodox Jewish Community.
We aim to:
- provide support to families experiencing short term difficulties, particularly after the birth of a baby
- enable families with ongoing difficulties to function effectively
- educate and empower parents by teaching parenting and home management skills
- provide support to famiies in order to keep children safe and healthy
Our services include;
- Post natal support
- Crisis intervention programmes in the home
- Parenting skills training
- Family Support for children in need
- Counselling and play therapy
- Family Support in partnership with Children's Centres
- Kosher meals for families at times of difficulty.