Face Front Inclusive Theatre creates original, ground-breaking Inclusive Theatre with a company of disabled and nondisabled artists. The company produces professional, entertaining and challenging multi-layered theatre, through its Theatre in Schools, Participation and Theatre programmes.
Performances and workshops are carefully crafted to be accessible to all, including people with physical, sensory and learning impairments, which take place in regional theatres, schools and a variety of venues.
Face Front aims to:
- Use the arts as a tool for social engagement in all aspects of society
- Provide programmes that enable disadvantaged adults and children to participate
- Develop productions that explore social issues
- raise awareness and enable people to engage in the process of change
- Create pathways to employment in the arts for disabled people and those not traditionally involved in the arts