Haringey – Provider Guidance
Editing a listing
- Click login in the header
- Click on the orange Sign in button
- Enter your user name and password followed by Login
- Click the Directory Management button
- This will open your Manage Listings page. Here you can see all the listings you currently have. There should be one listing with Provider in the Template column, and others with Products & Services. The Provider one has information about your organization. The Product and services ones will have information about services you provide. Site users will usually be searching for services, so it would be better for you to have at least one service to represent your core business
- Click on the name of the listing you want to edit.
- This will open the listing. You can make changes to the fields, attributes, and logo.
- Once you have made the changes, click ‘Save’ in the top right corner of the page.
Your changes will instantly be published on the website.
- After you have saved, you can click close to go back to the main page
Add a new product or service listing
Follow these steps to add a new product or service listing:
- On the Manage Listings page, click the ‘Add new product/service’ button in the top right corner.
- This will open the Provider form.
- Complete the fields in the form
- Select the attributes that are relevant to your listing. These drive the filters on the website and will help users to find your listing.
- You can also add a logo at the bottom of the form
- Once complete, scroll to the top of the form and click ‘Submit’ in the top right corner.
Your listing will be sent to the PPL Support Team who manage the website, the team will review and approve your listing.
You will receive an email notification when your listing is approved.
Resetting your password
If you cannot remember your password:
- Go to Haricare and click ‘Login’
- On the login page, click the ‘Forgot your password?’
- Type in the email address used for you account and click ‘Next’
- This will send a password reset to the email address for you to reset your password.
The attributes boxes gives various properties by which users can search for an organization. Please choose the ones that represent the main purposes and users of your service.
- Haringey AE – Conditions. Which of these groups describes the main users of your service, if applicable?
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Physical disability and frailty
- Problems with drugs or alcohol
- Sensory impairment – Blindness or deafness
- Haringey AE - Daytime services
- Community and social groups
- Day centres - Day opportunities with a venue where people can come and receive support which taking part in activities
- Lunch clubs
- Support groups
- Haringey AE - Things to do
- Arts and crafts
- Book clubs and special interest groups
- Drama, music and dance – Opportunities to participate
- Entertainment and leisure – Shows to see and other leisure activities
- Fitness, exercise and sport
- Outdoor activities – Including walking and gardening
- Haringey MP - Accommodation
- Hospice and palliative care
- Supported holidays
- Supported living – If you have a supported living property, not including support in people’s homes
- Haringey MP – Age What age groups are most users of your service?
- 0-15 – Including support for parents with children in this age group
- Haringey MP - Caring for someone
- Out of school care Groups and activities for school age children which do not require a parent to be present
- Respite – Accommodation where someone can go to give their carer respite, or services that go into people’s homes which are specifically provided to give respite for carers
- Haringey MP - Equipment
- Bathing aids
- Bedroom aids
- Grab rails
- Household aids
- Kitchen adaptations
- Sensory aids
- Toileting aids
- Haringey MP - Help at home
- Domiciliary care Including, domestic and personal care, live in care
- Haringey MP - Home adaptation, maintenance and repairs
- Haringey MP - Personal support
- Accessible transport - You provide or arrange vehicles which are accessible
- Employing Personal assistants- Including recruitment, insurance and payroll services
- Personal support – Services which can support people with activities or dealing with organising their lives
- Haringey MP - Schools, Education and training
- Adult education
- Further education colleges
- Haringey MP - Support and advice
- Advocacy services
- Brokerage and care management services
- Counselling and emotional support
- Dealing with abuse
- Equipping your home
- Financial advice
- Health Support
- Housing advice
- Legal advice
- Mobility advice
- Other Advice and Information
- Relationships and sex
- Support for carers
- Support for parents
- Haringey MP - Working and volunteering
- Employment opportunities
- Pre-employment services